View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2022, 07:08 AM
Mostly offline

Status: besides the fact that my mind disconnected it would be chaos(in a good way)
Bump Policy: anytime (do send me a vm too)

Default Re: + Ebony's Wynd | Open +

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllSeer View Post

+ Ebony | school has been keeping me really busy :-: +
+ Ebony nodded to Amber, smiling, though the black felines smile quickly turned sour as an unnamed tom waltzed in to her Alleyway and decided this would be a good place to rest. Watching the tom as he lazily announced he was staying the night, Ebony stalked over to him and hissed, their pupils expanding.
"Do you have no manners?"
They spat, prodding the tom with one paw and circling him angrily. Ebony's fur seems to bristle with anger, the black cat had accompanied many guests, but at least most of them had manners! Scowling, Ebony recounted previous encounters with cats who seemed to think that they owned the place, and who thought that the black felines wynd was theirs for the taking! Stupid rogues and their disrespectfulness! +
"sorry... I was just wandering, I will leave if you don't want me here..."

Archer, Jeweler,

I have changed a bit and am now working on new threads

weekdays-50% weekends-15%

'VM me tomato'
Hello... I like to watch RWBY and RWBY ice queendom. I like to read, play games, draw, and make roleplays. I do make roleplays on documents too, send me a visitor message if you want to join one or want to ask me to make one.