♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: SkyClan {Role-Play}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafspeaker View Post
[FONT="Century Gothic"]
~~Echosong~~

Echosong looked at Webstar( @Bean_The_Cat ), nodding. She followed her leader. She ran to the other side and marked the side by lifting one of her hind legs. Then she went to Webstar. "Webstar, who will you make deputy and medicine cat? You have to choose soon."
~~Webstar~~

The tom marked the left side. As Echosong padded over to him, he looked up at the sun. "Soon. I must wait for starclan to speak." He mewed. He padded back to camp. Leafdapple and Applewood had returned from their patrol, having brought fresh kill. He dipped his head to the two warriors. He grabbed himself a plump bird and brought it to his den. After he ate it, he went in the clearing, jumping up on the High Tree. He gazed down on camp. He saw kits outside the nursury. He couldn't bare seeing kits after the reccent loss of one of their queens. He hopped down, putting himself on a large rock to rest.

{ OPEN }

>Firpelt<

The tom plopped himself in the clearing, bored. He looked at the prey pile. It was full, but it couldn't hurt to get one more fresh kill? He headed out of camp into the forest. He saw a bird on one of the lower branches of a tree. He climbed up the tree, stalking the bird. Then, he pounced, killing it. It was a plump starling. "Thank you starclan for this food" He whispered before climbing down and heading back to camp

{ OPEN }

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies