Name Meaning: Hazel for her pelt || storm for her courage

Gender at Birth: Female
Orientation: demisexual

Clan/Affiliation: RiverClan
Past Clan/Affiliation(s): none
Past Rank(s): Warrior, Apprentice, Kit
~~~
Personality
RiverClan has always been Hazelstorm's home, and she is dedicated and incredibly loyal to her Clan. She's thoughtful and intelligent, and tries hard not to make others look bad even when it's completely their fault. Controlling her negative emotions is a struggle for Hazelstorm but yet she still tries to look on the bright side of things. You can count on her to get something done, unless it's against the warrior code (which she follows strictly in fear of disappointing her deceased parents). Her curiosity and courage sometimes leads her to tight situations, which she wriggles out of with claws and words.
She's stubborn and refuses to give in unless sh's forced to by something/one. Hazelstorm is deeply sensitive and is more of an introvert. She doesn't want to admit her inner issues to her friends, in case they all leave her to be alone in the world again. This causes her to be deceitful. Her reckless and impulsive nature is one of her biggest weaknesses.

Psychological Disorders: PTSD
Phobias: Monophobia (fear of being alone)
Hobbies: TBD
Quirk(s): TBD
Favourites: TBD

Strength(s): her courage and intelligence
Weakness(es): how she can be reckless and impulsive at times
Hope(s): to see her parents again
Beliefs: StarClan
~~~
Family
Born to Frecklesight and Daisyleap and raised in RiverClan
Bloodline: 90% RiverClan, 10% SkyClan
Other Sibling(s): none
Grandparents: all deceased
Other Relatives: none known

Adoptive Parent(s): Oakwhisker {@/SuspiciousMindz adoptive}
Adoptive Sibling(s): Mistypaw {@/starry. adoptive}
~~~
Relationships
Positive Relationships
Wolfsong @/RiztheHuntress | Close Friend/Lover | "She's very serene, understanding even. Perhaps one day, I'll view her as more than a friend. The only thing that's blocking that is the fat that she's crushing on me. I don't know how to respond to that."

Shimmerbird @/NinjaBloss | Gossip Buddy/Friend | "She used to be so shy. I'm glad that Shimmer has come out of her shell."

Codwhisper @/Ravensong | Friend | "I can totally rely on him when I need laughter to spice up my life. He's adventurous and that's what makes him fun to be around. I also enjoy his company."

Mistypaw @/starry. | Adoptive Sister | "We've both faced hard losses. She's kind. A great sister."

Neutral Relationships
Oakwhisker @/SuspiciousMindz | Adoptive Father | "Mistypaw chose him as her adoptive father, so I guess he's mine too. I'm not too sure about him. Seems nice enough."

Negative Relationships
Character [@/User] | Relation | "Thoughts On."
~~~
Appearance
Hazelstorm is a slightly larger than average she-cat. She's got an athletic body build, and is of average weight and slightly above average height. Her ears are brown with darker stripes, and her broad face has darker brown stripes. Her mackarel tabby markings continue down her neck to her body, tail and legs. Her paw pads, nose and skin are tan-coloured. Hazelstorm has silvery whiskers and bright green eyes.

Fur Colour(s): Light brown
Fur Texture: Soft
Patterns/Markings: bold darker brown mackarel tabby markings all over her body including legs, tail and face
Eye Colour(s): green
Breed: mixed

Scars/Deformities: n/a
Disabilities: n/a
Conditions/Diseases: n/a
~~~
Fun Facts
Theme Song(s): ilomilo (Billie Eilish)
Voice Reference: Sabrina Carpenter
Image(s):
~~~
Backstory
[Detailed Backstory]
~~~
Rank Requirements
[Content]

Last edited by alaskaa; May 1st, 2022 at 06:32 AM.