View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2022, 09:23 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

–>Ebonyfang<--
// @LeoDaLeaf; for Whiterose \\
Dismissing the apprentice the dark furred tom turned around to see a cat that had gone to the sky glade battle. Done already? He was impressed. They did look pretty beat up though, so it looked like the bunnies really had some fight this time. “That's why I’m here. Haven’t seen Bounceberry and his scent seems to be faint.”, he meowed.

Ebonyfang gathered some moss and made a nest. He signaled for them to sit down, so he could get to work. Once they did he walked over to the herb storage and grabbed some cobwebs and a marigold. He moved back over to Whiterose and began chewing up the petals of the marigold. Once it was completely chewed up he applied it to the wound and addressed the cobwebs to hold it in place.
// @Slushie; for Owlhum \\
Right after Whiterose came another cat that had been called to the battle. He was pretty much prepared for this, thankful to himself for sending out herb patrols. Without him those cats probably would have died of infection. Shadowclan seemed to have good luck with him still around. Ebonyfang watched the other warriors every move and saw there was something wrong. Was there something wrong with her legs?

“I want you to tell me exactly what you did to make your legs act up? They look like you pulled something in your legs.”, he meowed. Ebonyfang moved over towards her and pressed one of his paws onto her leg. It seemed they had pulled a muscle in both of their legs. He just needed to know exactly what they did in order for him to help her.
// @NinjaBloss; for Badgerscar \\
Now moving on to the next cat he came face to face with Badgerscar. It had been a long while since their paths had crossed, but he didn’t think too much of it. He had no real opinion on the tom. Grabbing a marigold for the wound and some cobwebs he moved over to them. He set them down on the ground. “Before I apply anything I would like for you to give that gash on your side a good lick if you can.”, Ebonyfang meowed. He wanted this one to be clean in case of anything.
// @TheNyanCatMinecart; for Ivysnake \\
Ebonyfang had stepped out for a moment after the last four cats were done healing. There was just so much he could take before he lost his mind, so he had sat down and had a little break to eat. Now he was ready to go back to see if any other cats needed treatment. Almost locking eyes with the new warrior Ivysnake he saw a couple of blows on her side. Easy fix. The shoulder seemed to be sprained, so a good rest would fix that right up.

“You too?”, he meowed. Ebonyfang padded over to the herb storage and grabbed some more cobwebs and a marigold flower. He began to chew the petals like he had done earlier and applied them to the wounds. Grabbing the cobwebs he placed them over the chewed up marigold to hold it up.
// @Undertaker; for Dawnstar \\
Now this was the cat he was expecting to see. Watching his cousin enter the den he noticed her looking around. She must be trying to find Bounceberry. Well by the look of her face he knew almost what she was thinking. There was no trace of his former apprentice anywhere. Even he didn’t understand where they went. It was quite odd that nobody was told of where the hell the medicine cat was.

“I have no clue where he ran off to. I was coming here to see if Bounceberry wanted any herb patrols out and I found nothing, but a faint scent. Seems he’s been gone for quite some time.”, he meowed. Ebonyfang grabbed some moss and rolled it into a ball. Taking it he dipped it in the stream before moving towards Dawnstar.

He dabbed it at the wound on her neck as gently as possible. He didn’t want his paw bitten off today. He kind of needed it right now. He cleaned up the dried blood before placing the now red moss. Moving over to the herb storage he grabbed out some cobwebs before trotting back over to her.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do