View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2022, 02:49 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: A Tsunami breaks a Sprig // private \\

Quote:
Originally Posted by peepaw afton View Post
”NO!” Sprig growled and his claws unsheathed again, then he jumped high and tackled the dragon animatronic, rolling down the hall a bit. he glanced back at Tsunami. “DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT’LL HAPPEN AND WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?! I CAN SHOW YOU TO GET YOUR PROOF IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE ME! YOU’RE GONNA GET KILLED, KID!” he tried to keep the other animatronic down on the ground, struggling a little.
// Tsunami | She|Her | 8th Grade Student \\

Tsunami gasped, falling back as Sprig suddenly attacked the dragon. The SeaWing animatronic roared, claws ripping Spirg's fur off his body, wings flared. "You can't stop her fate! She will be one of us!" The SeaWing laughed and leaped up. She will be one of us... The shock and the realization snapped Tsunami out of her gaze. She shook her head a few times. "No." She said firmly. The dragon was about to slam its talons on Sprig, who was about to knock the animatronic off its feet when they both froze at the girl's words. "I will not follow you. I know what was happening to me. William Afton must have his suits have an ability to trick people to want to follow them. Poison, Springtrap, and The Creator are all the same person. William Afton. Back up. You can't stop me." The animatronic laughed again. "Oh yeah? And what will you do to stop me?"

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿