Old May 8th, 2022, 01:55 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenosaurus View Post
Snowleap [ he/them ]
➢ Once his claws successfully sank into the warrior’s side, he withdrew from his opponent, hearing her sneer at him. “Poison… claws?” They thought, rather puzzled by what she had said, “This time? Had Kestrelstar done something like that? Or mayhaps even the leader before him?” Snowleap didn’t know his clan had been capable of such a thing, but the oriental longhair refused to be like the leaders and deputies before him. Everything that happened in his apprentice and younger warrior moons were a blur to him. Which made it hard for Snowleap to remember what happened during those moons in his life. “No.” The Riverclan deputy snarled at her, his gaze hardening, “I am nothing like them.” Who was them? Kestrelstar? Snakeheart? Past Riverclan as a whole? Snowleap himself did not know, but he did not regret his choice of words. He would be better. Every day, since he had been named a deputy, he had learned so many awful things about his own clan. Things that he should have known, but had either blocked out, forgotten, or had just been too off in his own problems to focus on. It devastated him, but he refused to quit.

Right as those words left his tongue, Cindersky went for him again, her jaws parting as she aimed to bite him. However, out of the corner of his gaze, Snowleap could see her paw coming in to slash at him. One of his own paws came up to block her from slashing his face (there had been enough damage there today, thank you). However, a gurgled screech left his mouth as her teeth sank into his flesh. He could feel the wet, warm blood staining his fur once again. Snowleap allowed his hind legs to slide forward as he yanked the upper portion of his body back, attempting to take Cindersky with him as he tried to fall onto his back. If he succeeded, the Riverclan deputy would use the full force of his back legs to spring forward and kick the molly right in the undercarriage. Whether it would be her chest or her stomach, Snowleap did not know, but was willing to take what he could get. This move regardless made his newly-sported wound scream with pain, but it didn’t matter in that very moment to him.
Cindersky
His words only served to frustrate her, though a part of them did reach her. She truly did hope that he was not like them. He was the deputy of RiverClan - if there was a chance that the poisoned darkness that had taken hold of his Clan for last four seasons could be destroyed by him? ...She would place some of her faith in that. She did not want this war. She did not want her Clanmates to hurt. But sitting by and doing nothing while RiverClan continued to spit their way? That was not something she wanted either.

Feeling her teeth connect in his flesh she then ripped them out to tear away a chunk of flesh and fur, tossing it to the ground beside her. Just as she did so she felt Snowleap fall back and his hind legs connect with her stomach. It drove the wind out of her (was that the only move these RiverClanners knew against her???) and she aimed to latch her hind claws into his sides and dig in so that she did not go flying - and if that did not work, the ground.

"I hope you are not," she spat, though there was something in her gaze... a little of the hope from before, perhaps? "I hope their poison and darkness dies at your claws. Until then, I will fight for your grip to be withdrawn from my Clan." With that she lifted a forepaw and aimed to slam it down against his chest, to either drive the air from him as well or rake her claws and draw blood.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; May 8th, 2022 at 01:58 PM.