Thread: Time's Cats!
View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2022, 07:21 PM
My Mention - @Théo

Status: I won't be very active this summer, can't get on much since I have a job, & bc of vacations + family
My Mood: Cool
Default Re: Time's Cats!

Basics

Current Name: Foxpaw
Other Names, if any: Fox, Foxkit
Prefix Meaning: Fox - the color of her pelt
Suffix meaning: paw - required by the clan.
Age (in moons): 8 moons old
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Creation Date: 05-13-2022

Residential Information

Current Affiliation/Clan: ThunderClan
Former Affiliation/Clan, if any: N/A
Mentor(s): Bluefox(played by me, if you wish)
Apprentice(s): N/A

Interpersonal Connections

Father(s): Talon - light grey tabby tom.
Mother (s): Petal - Pretty russet she-cat
Sibling(s): Wolfsong - large black tom with blood red markings in the shape of leopard spots.(Not really her brother, adopted by her and her real brothers.)
Coyotepaw - Dark grey tom with russet tabby stripes.
Dogpaw - light grey and russet tom with white tabby stripes.
Offspring:

Best Friend(s): Wolfsong
Friend(s):
Neutral:
Acquaintance(s):
Enemies: Jaystripe - light grey she-cat with ice blue eyes and darker grey stripes.

Crush:
Significant Other:

Personality

Overview: Foxpaw is a very sneaky cat. She has the personality of a fox - conniving, sneaky, secretive, dark, brooding, and uncaring. She can sometimes act like she cares, but the only thing she cares about is her family. When with them, she is a very kind and caring cat who will do anything to protect them. She is close to Wolfsong and will kill anything to protect him. Though she is mature for her age, she can sometimes be very annoying and childish.
Traits:

Mental Age: 17 moons
Psychiatric Complications: Anxiety
Phobias: n/a

Sociability: 10/10
Outlook: Neutral
Responsibility: 10/10
Cleanliness: 3/10
Generosity: 10/10
Manners: 10/10
Bravery: 10/10
More Logical or More Emotional?: Matters on the situation.

Favorite Season: Leaf-fall
Favorite Food(s): Raven or Crow.
Favorite Word: Familial ties.
Favorite Sound: Her family’s laughs.

Greatest Hope: To one day create a family of her own with a cat she loves.
Greatest Strength: Her size.
Greatest Weakness: Her small size.
Worst Nightmare: To lose her family - mainly her annoying brothers.
Deepest Darkest Secret: Wolfsong is not actually her brother, she just calls him her brother. In truth, she actually has a crush on him.
Most Treasured Memory: When she and her brothers were kits, a young Wolfpaw visited them and played with her. He taught her how to attack a mossball! It was so fun!

Quirk(s): *cats hurting her family
*Seeing Wolfsong hurt.
Theme Song(s): The Resistance by Skillet

Background

Place of Birth: ThunderClan nursery
Date of Birth: Unknown
Former rank(s): Kit
Beliefs: StarClan -> Dark Forest

Physical Traits

Description Summary: A small light russet she-cat with white markings along her body. She looks a lot like a fox, but her pelt is lighter.
Fur Color(s): Light russet.
Fur Texture: Thick, soft, and silky.
Fur Length: Long
Markings: White markings along her body.
Eye Color: amber-gold with blue around her isis.

Body Type/Structure: Muscular.
Height: short.
Weight: Underweight(is wiry.)
Voice: Soft, smooth, sweet.
Gait: Stalking-like
Scent: Herb-like, pine-y

Scars / Deformities: N/A
Diseases / Conditions: N/A

Coordination: 5/10
Reflexes: 10/10
Strength: 9/10

Image(s): https://picrew.me/image_maker/254030...?cd=zEXXDpMEKI
https://picrew.me/image_maker/131412...?cd=XzDQ9t8dfo

Backstory: Fox, Dog, and Coyote were born to a pair of kind, loving parents.They grew up in a kind loner family. Sooner or later Petal grew sick and died. Then Talon did too. Before he died, Talon brought his kits to ThunderClan - he knew a cat he could trust to keep them safe. The three were named Foxkit, Coyotekit, and Dogkit. The three were close as they grew up. They had all befriended another cat in the nursery - a kit who was six moons older than them.
Wolfkit was an orphan kit in the nursery - a kit who was intimidating to most of the other kits. Wolfkit, though, was eight moons old and still not an apprentice, until a warrior noticed that the kit was older. When he became an apprentice, Foxkit felt alone and depressed.
The day she became an apprentice, she was excited to finally speak with Wolfpaw without other cats bothering her. She was shocked and saddened to see him talking to another cat who she didn't know - but later realized was a friend of his, named Jaypaw.
Her mother and father tried to help Foxpaw with her second depressive stage.Neither of them were able to get through to her, but Dogpaw and Coyotepaw had helped very much. Eventually Wolfpaw and Jaypaw grew apart. Wolfpaw was named Wolfsong when he became a warrior. Foxpaw had him help her with some of he training, which did help her depression a lot.
Randomly Generated Adopts
| | |