View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Gathering Mound

There are a lot of cats afraid of him so it's okay haha

"As pleasant as a stroll through the territory." Agreed the tom, this was not a lie, he had no quarrel with Halite nor his chosen Co-commander and so for the most part, his service to them would be about as pleasant as it could be with him. That is until one of them was rude or proved to be a danger, then, well. Things wouldn't be so pleasant, but for the most part, he doesn't see that happening. { @Gusty }
"I think it would be bold to say that you expect all of the Syndicate to follow you without question, you mustn't forget the kind of cats that we are. Nonetheless, you should have no problems with me." Meowed the tom to Boreas { @Stormiiix }, though his attention turning to the cat that had spoken up, exactly proving the point that he had just made.
What perfect timing. If the tom was capable of feeling glee, he would have most certainly felt it in that moment, but nothing welled through him, it was just a simple observation.
Lets see how Halite manages this. Hearing the toms response, Hannibal nodded his head a bit. Had Hannibal been there in the position of Commander, had that tom stepped up to him and said that he would have ended him right then and there in front of the whole of the Syndicate, not because what he said angered him, but because it was incredibly rude and arrogant as well. But Hannibal was not Commander and he never wished to be.
After the small outburst had been taken care off, the dark grey tom merely flicked his tail and looked back to the new leader. "I'd say you handled that well. Though I have questions for you, regarding what you'll do with your rule. Would you mind me asking or would you rather wait for a time when we can speak in private? It doesn't matter much to me so whatever your preference." Asked the tom, blank, fiery eyes focused solely on the grey tom on the mound.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?