Thread: Sleepy Thicket
View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2022, 11:35 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

Fawnpaw
With this being her first moment outside of RiverClan's camp, Fawnpaw took a moment to take in the surrounding area. Everything was so... massive! Large trees sprawled upwards from the ground, thickly leaved branches reaching towards the sky. As they continued further into the territory, the trees grew sparser and instead were replaced by clumps of reeds and damp undergrowth. The smell of rain hung in the air as the small apprentice continued forward, her head turning left and right as her mouth was agape.

Hearing Palehound's instructions, Fawnpaw snapped her head to look at the warrior and nodded eagerly. "Absolutely, Miss Palehound!" Smiling widely at the older she-cat, she once again nodded eagerly before her eyes left to scout the area. She had no idea what either looked like... but that wouldn't stop her from looking!

And... oh boy! They were being entrusted to look?? Fawnpaw felt a little nervous with the task at paw, but she tried to not let it show and forced her paws to stop shuffling underneath. "How about... maybe near rocks? Or clumps of bushes? I... I'm not really sure what either look like." Was it good to be truthful? Or would that get her a mean look? "But! I'm sure I can still find them! We both can - right Robinpaw?" It felt weird - the cat who came with them was definitely older than her, and much bigger as well. She was perhaps the smallest cat on this patrol, freshly six moons old.

Hopefully that wouldn't be held against her as she smiled at Robinpaw, copper eyes glimmering with excitement.

[ @Rainquail @starry - that's perfectly fine! i may use that as an excuse to give fawn her first true experience of the territory dangers if starry is alright with robinpaw being around for that ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |