Thread: Sleepy Thicket
View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2022, 12:42 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

@marni @Rainquail [That's okay with me! : D]

Robinpaw followed Palehound and Fawnpaw, staying only a few paces behind. She didn't want to talk all that much - honestly, she was still a little nervous around RiverClan cats. They seemed to have accepted her, but you never know. When they arrived, she smoothed out her fur, sighing at the sight of the graveyard. The atmosphere appeared to be gloomy, and Robinpaw didn't like it. And we have to collect herbs here for the whole duration of the patrol?

She cast nervous glances around the quiet place, but said nothing to her patrolmates. She was probably making a fool of herself. Was she really that afraid? So many cats had died in the Firefly Cove battle. Were they buried here, Robinpaw wondered? Or was there a different part of the territory designated to deceased cats? Still, the Sleepy Thicket almost seemed scary to her.

...Like there was a ghost hidden somewhere.

Ignoring the biting fear, she pricked her ears as Palehound spoke. Robinpaw knew nothing about herbs, so she wasn't going to counter the instructions or anything. All she had ever done was pick up random flowers, hoping they would do something. Then there was something about areas to search in - Robinpaw had no clue where herbs were mostly hidden. She still remembered the descriptions Snakeheart gave them, though, so this would work out fine. Or so she hoped. "What Fawnpaw suggested sounds good to me," she replied hesitantly. "Maybe there's some herbs in the cracks of the rocks." She waved her fluffy golden tail, looking at the others through marine blue eyes.

Then, she caught Fawnpaw smiling at her. At least the other apprentice was nice... Robinpaw offered her a tiny grin in return, whiskers twitching in amusement. Fawnpaw seemed to be excited! She looked around again, then remembered Palehound's previous words. "Honestly... I think... I'd prefer not to guide the search for a bit. Um... I'm not really sure how to do that and... you know the territory better, Palehound."

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; May 25th, 2022 at 12:57 PM.