View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2022, 09:18 AM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Demons and a possible ship? (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedShadow View Post

Xavier Wynter

Xavier knew he was in trouble the second her entered the building. None of the bodyguards or other staff even looked at him. That was off putting on its own, because he was always getting made fun of it yelled at in some way. He made his way to the top floor, fear, adrenaline, and suspense building to the point where he could feel his heart beating in his throat, and his blood was roaring in his ears. He knew the second he eased the door open that things were about to get very bad for him.

He was late

Xavier swallowed hard as he entered the room. His father was sitting on a leather chair, surveying the papers that were tossed all over his desk. Glancing down, he could see the faces of people that he would probably be sent after next. “F-father?” He ventured, his voice coming out strangled. “What have I told you, Xavier?” His father says calmly. “Do I need to say it again?”

Xavier winced, his hands shaking visibly, and he shoved them into his pockets. “You said,” He replied, attempting to keep his voice level. “Never to call you that unless I earned the privilege.” His father rose out of his chair and Xavier took a step back, suppressed panic glinting in his eyes. Chris, his so called father, tools a step towards him, voice dangerously soft. “And what else did I tell you?”

Xavier made another strangled noise. “Never to be late when on assassinations-“ A sharp crack resounded throughout the room as Chris’ fist connected with Xavier’s nose, blood spurting out of it as he reeled, connecting with the wall, crimson droplets staining the pure white paint. Xavier’s hand immediately went to his broken nose, eyes wide, but not daring to utter a sound.

And you deliberately disobeyed me!” Chris roared with fury, striding towards his son. “I spent so much time on your training, and you still turn out to be a pathetic excuse for a human being!” He snarls, lashing out again. His other fist slamming into his midriff, the sharp edge of one of the rings on Chris’ fingers glancing sharply off his rib, causing him to buckle over in pain. Unfortunately, Chris’ boot came up, and the sharp tip caught Xavier in the jaw, sending him sprawling on the floor.

“What do you have to say for yourself??” He demanded.

(Long story short he gets beat up pretty badly.)
~Glitch/Goggle~
she preferred using glitch. it was much more subtle, and it wasn't as awkward. she watched until his father's last question, before making her way in. she was silent, and much like a shadow, creeping along the wall. her eyes sharpened. a disgusting excuse for a human being. she slid over, before cracking her knuckles, and leaping forward, attempting to keep a chokehold, while slamming the man against the wall. "he is way better than someone like you will ever be!" she hissed. her tail lashed behind her, tipped with something similar to that of a curser on a computer or laptop. it was sharp. not the sharpest, but sometimes you have to work with what you're given.