View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2022, 11:53 PM
Resident Insomiac

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Demons and a possible ship? (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't Panic View Post

~Glitch~
she rolled her eyes and said, "suit yourself! go off without a thank you that I healed you!" she hissed, before shifting into a falcon again, flying afterwards. "you're not getting away from me," she said, staring at him as she glided above him. her wings beat softly, and she flew into the air for a m ok emts, before going down a little.

(Yeah, it’s gonna take awhile for him to warm up to her. XD)

Xavier Wynter

Xavier quickly wound through the streets, swiftly making his way back towards the forest. If he was going to go missing completely, he’d need some help, and he knew the exact person he needed. The only person he’d ever trusted. He passed the place where he’d killed the man just hours before, bike riding in his throat as he remembered those awful staring eyes. It was always the eyes that were the worst.

It was only when he reached the foot of the mountain, maybe an hour later, that he noticed the falcon. He was hyper alert, not wanting to lead anyone to his friend and risk her getting hurt. It was the same falcon that had been flying by when he went back to his father, before he was- damn it. He whips his pistol up and trains it on the predatory bird. “Shift back, and get down here!” He barks. “Now!”

Life Finds A Way Sign-Ups

Lilykit Family Adopts
I don’t have a bump policy, so go ahead and bump me whenever!
Going through a lot right now, so replies will be a bit slow for awhile.