View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2022, 12:57 PM
Resident Insomiac

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Demons and a possible ship? (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't Panic View Post

~Glitch~
"which form?" she asked as she flew down. she smirked and went with glitch, because that was her true form. "and, second, why? i prefer the air, and you can't really... kill me, either," She said, again. her eyes stayed on the man, not leaving him in sloght fear of what he might try to do to his... guardian demon.

(omg, this is so small, so sorry!)

Xavier Wynter

Xavier kept the gun pointed at her, eyes narrowed. “I told you I didn’t need help.” He said, steadily, he was suspicious. She had met him once, and now she was following him around? It didn’t seem right, even if she had given him a helping hand earlier. “The other form. The one I met you in.” He responded sharply. It might be easier to fend her off in that one if she decided to attack. She might have helped him earlier, but it could still end up being a ruse. In any case, he didn’t want to bring her straight to Willow if she ended up being dangerous.

“I don’t trust you.” He says, simply. “And I don’t want to lead you right to my friend, just to have you kill her, or whatever it is you demons do.” He growled. He could spot the irony in it though. Everyone said draconians were demons, when they weren’t, and now here he was face to face with a real one. “I wonder what Willow will think of that.” He mutters to himself.

(Yep, bringing Willow in. Her and Xavier’s stories in the book are very closely intertwined.)

Life Finds A Way Sign-Ups

Lilykit Family Adopts
I don’t have a bump policy, so go ahead and bump me whenever!
Going through a lot right now, so replies will be a bit slow for awhile.

Last edited by Willow_Tree; May 29th, 2022 at 12:58 PM.