View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2022, 07:08 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Buzzing for a Bug Badge!

Its New-Leaf, and with blooming flowers and leafing trees comes BUGS!

That's right, just a whole swarm of them. Some snoozing comfortably in flowers, some buzzing annoyingly around your head. With pretty flowers come some pretty bugs! Big ones, small ones, squishy ones, leggy ones. The possibilities are endless!

With this big swarm of bugs, come an equally, as big, competition! Bug catching of course! Catch as many bugs as your little paws can hold! Of course, only certain bugs will earn you merit points. Depending on how many points you earn, you can earn your very own Bug Badge!

Below are the different points you'll earn depending on the bug you catch!

Centepiedes: -5 points (For most cats)
Fireflies: 3 points (There's your fire right there folks, heard some of you were lookin for some fire)
Beetles: 4 points
Butterflies: 5 points (For most cats)
Golden Bee: 10 points

Many points to earn, especially with that golden bee. Carefully taken care of, than gently released by our own Co - Host Singekit! Catching one of those Golden Bees will surely bump you up in the ranks, and get you closer to your patch!

As you post your Characters tryin to find some of our creepy crawly celebrities we'll be rolling a 20 sided die! Depending on what number you land on will determine how many points you earn, or if you'll get your hard earned points taken away.

Centepiedes: 1-4
Fireflys: 5-10
Beetles: 11- 14
Butterflies: 15 - 19
Golden Bee: Nat 20

Your limit is 3 Characters!
Just post your bbys doin their best to catc some of these creepy crawlies in this very thread! From there we'll get the ball rolling!
I'll do my best to roll a die at the very least once a day, at most twice a day! So you don't have to worry about being stagnate or rushing to get a reply out.

The final day to catch our swarming buddies will be the 7th of June, final posts out by 12 am AKT! After that, I'll have your bug scout badges out by the 13th of June, at the latest!

With that all lined out, out to the meadows we go! Good luck and have fun!
Keep in mind Do not Mention Me, Do not quote this post! please

Last edited by Starfall; May 31st, 2022 at 07:14 PM.