Thread: Croaking Swamp
View Single Post
Old June 2nd, 2022, 02:35 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Croaking Swamp

[ @FlowerBoy ]

Cinderblaze followed Dustpaw, surprised by how well she knew the territory. Soon they entered the swampland, earth dissolving into mud under their paws. This made him remember Frostpaw, and he couldn't help but let a small smirk of amusement form on his muzzle. How... interesting the young molly had been. What a shame that she was gone already, he wanted to see more of her. Perhaps their little arguments were even a little fun. Hiding his inner laughter, he perked his ears as Dustpaw spoke. Apparently she was joking, but the tom didn't recognize that. He wasn't really a jokester.

"Interesting," he replied, eyebrows quirking up. "Actually, there is prey around here. Birds, lizards, fish, and such things, I believe. At least, that's what I can scent." The deputy craned his neck to see if there was any prey that happened to stumble into sight. But nothing yet. The deeper they went, the thicker the mud became, and water seemed to emerge from the ground. Cinderblaze's tail shot up.

"We'll stop here," he instructed sternly. "If we go further, hunting will be to no avail. Tell me - what do you scent? I know I told you a list earlier, but one animal in particular currently stands out." As he sniffed the air, he could catch the strong scent of robin. Well, that'd be a good catch if they managed to get it.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den