Thread: Croaking Swamp
View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2022, 04:36 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Croaking Swamp

[ @FlowerBoy ]

Cinderblaze shook his head. "Nope, not a pigeon," he mewed in reply. Maybe Dustpaw didn't know what a robin smelled like yet, or she just couldn't depict the scent correctly. Either way, the deputy decided to give her the answer so that they could get going. "Robin." He bunched his muscles, ready to hunt with the apprentice, when he realized she had most likely never learnt how to hunt. He would not judge her - that was a mentor's job, and if Cactuspelt didn't teach her anything it wasn't Dustpaw's fault. Plus, she was still a young apprentice... apprenticed at the meeting before his deputy announcement, if he recalled correctly?

"Show me your hunters crouch," he said gruffly, keeping his amber orbs focused on her. "Or do you know how to hunt yet? Birds are tricky... would you like for me to demonstrate, and then you can practice on a lizard?"

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den