View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2022, 06:20 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

[Even though Elmshadow's already done everything, I just thought I'd drop Ivysnake in here. She'd like to watch Elmshadow, and observe what she can from him.]

~ IVYSNAKE OF SHADOWCLAN ~

Ivysnake poked her head in to see Elmshadow with Dawnstar and a kit, Mistkit. He was already treating her, so Ivysnake decided to watch and observe. He checked the wound, gave his feedback, and... right, there weren't many herbs. The herb patrols should be back soon, hopefully, to give the herbs they needed. Also... it didn't help that Ebonyfang wasn't here, because Ivysnake and Elmshadow really needed more training from him. When Elmshadow had finished, Ivysnake padded forward. "You seemed to have it handled, so I watched to perhaps learn something, without getting in the way," she meowed. "When we have more herbs, I can help more with the kit, and any other patients. I don't want to stand around and do nothing. If anyone else comes in, I can help." Ivysnake began to help her mentor clean up, and dipped her head respectfully to Dawnstar.

@Ravensong @Undertaker (Ivysnake can help with Robinscratch once their healing request is out!)

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; June 6th, 2022 at 06:21 PM.