View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2022, 04:11 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: 262 highway

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit free View Post
Scalepaw lifts his head looking around, he limps into the forest sniffing for any food, he then finds a dead rabbit thats killed by the fox, he stalks very silently to it, as the fox looks away he takes his chance an steals the rabbit, looking back the fox is following him" looks like someone wants to play a chasing game i can do that" he mumbles, just as he went out of the forest he took a sharp turn and heads for a tree knowing he has no experience but its now or never, he unsheathes his claws and jumps up onto the tree barely hanging, he sets the Rabbit on the branch, as he slid down he jumped down landing on the foxes head and heads for the hole that's nearby, he ducks into the hole seeing the fox is trying to get he knew the fox won't be able to get the prey, as he saw the fox walk away and gave up he jumped out and went to the rabbit and brought it down, he padded over to Rabbiteye" well at least i know i can't climb very well and manage survive" he says then nudging the food to his mentor
@Rabbiteye
Rabbiteye lifted his head. "You caught this?" he asked, not concealing his surprise.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch