Thread: Character Bios
View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2022, 02:26 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Character Bios

new charrie that I’m hoping to play around with for a bit! not sure how long he’ll stick around, but I couldn’t get his concept out of my head
edit: he stuck around

[ wolfmist ]

✧✧✧✧✧

Basic Information
~Name Meaning~
wolf - his thick white coat ; mist - the color of his eyes
~nicknames / previous names ~
wolfie (current nickname) ; romulus ; ro ; wolfpaw
~Future Names~
TBD
~Age~
16 moons
~Gender/Pronouns~
male + he/him
~Rank~
warrior
~Birthplace~
alleyway
~Birthdate~
greenleaf

✧✧✧✧✧

relations
cat name | roleplayer
thoughts on:

+ postive +
> pebbleshine | @/Poprock
thoughts on: she's nice - i still don't know what 'dunce' means or why she called me that though
> bumblestar | @/dino.
thoughts on: she’s a bit scary sometimes, but that’s only if cats are being dunces (i know what that means now!) she seems like she cares about the clan a lot.
> junie | @/jupiter
thoughts on: we only spoke once, but i don't think i can ever forget meeting her
> orchidbriar | @/nykirian
thoughts on: she introduced me to thunderclan and taught me about the other clans - plus she was my mentor, which is pretty cool! bumble says she didn’t do a great job with my training, but she was a nice cat and i wouldn’t be in thunderclan without her. i wish she had been there during my warrior ceremony.
> goldenhawk | @/Quasar
thoughts on: he can be really loud, but he has a lot of cool ideas and keeps thunderclan interesting. he’s fun to hang out with.
> foxflurry | @/carmen
thoughts on: she’s really nice and would take me and my friends out on the territory a lot when we were apprentices! i want to talk with her more.

= neutral =
> hazelpaw | @/NinjaBloss
thoughts on: she’s friends with goldenhawk and pebbleshine, but i still haven’t talked to her much. she seems cool.
> roosterflame | @/Willowfern
thoughts on: he was one of the first cats who said hi to me. i don't know much about him, but i hope he comes back to thunderclan soon.
> seedpaw | @/Shade.
thoughts on: they fought me at sunkissed creek but they weren’t… mean? i didn’t know cats talked while fighting; i’m curious to know more about them.

- negative -
> poisonpaw | @/CreeperLover649
thoughts on: i don't know his name, but he hurt me; i don't think i like shadowclan very much.

✧✧✧✧✧

Personality
~Descriptive~
WIP
~Simple~
WIP - being reworked
~Traits~
+ Observent (wip)
= Introverted, quiet, playful
- wip
~Myers Briggs~
ISFP
~Hogwarts House~
Gryffindor
~Theme Song~
tba
~Psychological Disorders~
None
~Likes~
running
fireflies
leaf-fall
~Dislikes~
talking
cats who are mean to bugs >:[
open fields
~Phobias~
cynophobia (fear of dogs)

✧✧✧✧✧

Physical Appearance
~Body Build~
skinny
~Fur length~
mid-length; shaggy
~Height~
on the taller side
~Weight~
8 lbs.
~Markings~
none
~Main fur color~
white with a very, very subtle silver tinge
~Eye color~
grey-blue; the outside of his eyes are rimmed with pink, occasionally giving him a sickly appearance
~Deformities~
pretty near-sighted; several scars
~Allegiance Description~
heavily scarred albino tom
~Voice Claim~
gorou from genshin impact (cory yee)

✧✧✧✧✧

Backstory
romulus, or ro, was born in an alleyway to a kittypet-turned-stray. his mother died during the birth, and he was virtually doomed to die in the alleyway until a twoleg found him a picked him up. they did what they needed to to keep him alive, but the moment he was old enough to hold his own he was tossed out to be pest control in their junkyard, where the only living things are the guard dogs (whose he’s had his fair share of scraps with, leaving him with a few scars) and the rats. about 8 months after his arrival, the junkyard shut down, and the twolegs who owned it have now set him free into the woods. after some wandering, he met a few cats and got the opportunity to socialize for the first time in his life.

while exploring this newfound territory, he stumbled across a shadowclan border and was badly wounded by a shadowclan apprentice named poisonpaw. after the wound became infected, romulus decided to seek help from thunderclan, which he had learned of from his now-mentor, orchidbriar. he has now joined the clan under the name of wolfpaw and his slowly making friends

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit

Last edited by beau; October 25th, 2023 at 09:14 PM.