View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2022, 08:16 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: All Characters I roleplay!

~Pebble appearance~
Pebble eyes are a gorgeous piercing yellow and his pelt is soft and sleek mainly white though with add black marbled patterning. While young he will have short stubby paws and a round face but as he gets older he'll become a long-legged tom with a lithe yet strong build.
https://images.app.goo.gl/49sSqb4e77WYfTFG9
https://images.app.goo.gl/ceQ8k3oGGtGNDABL8

~Personality~
Pebble often has others worrying for him as his marbled white and black pelt is often littered with scraps and cuts though he cannot feel the pain that doesn't mean you can easily sneak up on him as he can 'sense' when things touch him kind of like phantom feelings. He loves picking flowers and collecting Rocks making cute little decorations In and around the nursery. He's quite the cheerful little oddball lonely seeming, yet cheerful and energetic! He is also very protective of his family and friends willing to go to battle for any and all of them though if they ever fought with each other he gets stressed about having to choose between two cats he truly cares for resulting in panic attacks... Making any choice is a serious stressor for the tom-kit and that'll NEVER change. He's terrible at anything that involves him making decisions as he basically shuts down, freezing in his spot unable to get words out. Though generally a very generous cat never thinking of himself first he hates being coddled though he'll never speak up and just go along with it! Speaking out is something he'll probably always struggle with unless he is speaking out for someone he cares for!

I feel as he gets older he'll most likely be gay but his personality wouldn't change much, though he'll have better control over his breathing when he is having a panic attack.

~Phobias~
lepidopterophobia(Fear of Butterflies), Astraphobia(Fear of Thunder/lightening), Decidophobia(Fear of making decisions), and Xenophobia(Fear of strangers or foreigners)

~Disorders~
Congenital insensitivity to pain, ADHD, and Anxiety.