View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2022, 08:29 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

~ IVYSNAKE OF SHADOWCLAN ~

Ivysnake leaned forward curiously at the sound of tiny, limping pawsteps. It didn't take long for a familiar gray-blue shape to appear, with one leg wrapped in a splint. Mistkit. Ivysnake remembered the kit from yesterday, when she'd injured her leg, and Elmshadow had treated it. Ivysnake padded up to Elmshadow, scanning the kit with her sharp amber gaze. Then she turned to Elmshadow, who was already looking the kit over, and asking how the leg felt. Ivysnake pricked her ears at the kit's response. Tighter splint... Due to the kit sleeping on it, she'd expected the splint to feel looser, not tighter. What might cause that to be the case? "Hmm." Her gaze settled on the leg, which was difficult to see through the splint, but something about it seemed off. "I think that the splint is tighter either because of how the leg is wounded, or because it's swollen. I'm still learning about wounds, but I think that if something gets bad, it'll swell up." She glanced at Elmshadow for confirmation. The medicine cat was older than her, and had seen many more wounds, so he'd definitely be better at determining this than her. He was her mentor, anyway, and it was Ivysnake's responsibility to learn alongside him with this new responsibility.

@Ravensong @lonely.lilyx

She squeaked. "Did- did I do something wrong? Was there a specific position I was supposed to sleep in, or-" Panic bubbled up inside of her.

@TheNyanCatMinecart

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "