View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2022, 04:42 AM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowBlows12 View Post
"Cottonwish!" They smiled, feeling safer and at peace. Maybe being dead wasn't as bad as they thought.
"Well Cottonwish," Dirtfur meowed, seeing Cottonwish's peaceful smile, then padded away. This wasn't a bad job, guiding and helping newcomers who felt like they are lost or blamed themselves. In a way, most of them are like Dirtfur when he became a loner. He used to blame himself sometimes and didn't what to do because his life crumbled, but now warming peace had came to them. It was nature, and Dirtfur knew that nature wanted all of them to accept who they are and go on with life, but still be able to help others when needed. When the trees faded and light became brightened, Dirtfur found the grassy camp of StarClan. Was Cottonwish close behind? It did not matter to Dirtfur as he looked at the beautiful camp. "Welcome to StarClan!"

(You can end it here if you like)

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word