View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon View Post
"Thanks, you too!" Whitemoon mewed looking down at the fat little hare. She was happy to be hunting with a fellow warrior. She opened her mouth, preparing to say something, but quickly closed it as her nose shot up into the air. She quietly turned around, glaring at a small mound of dead leaves. The white she-cat darted off towards it, and shoved her muzzle inside. She felt her teeth latch onto something and bit down. A small noise was emitted from the creature, and Whitemoon retracted her muzzle from the leaves, a small mouse in her jaws. She trotted back over to Bramblefur. "Sorry about that, but I couldn't resist nabbing it!" Her blue eyes shone with excitement. "Not much compared to that nice plump hare you found, but the more the better, right?" She smiled.
Bramblefur smiled at Whitemoon, her tail swishing back and forth. “This is really fun, I think-” She remarked, but was cut off when the white-furred warrior’s nose twitched and her gaze traveled over to pile of dead, cold leaves nearby. In a flash, her companion dashed off and a small squeak sounded over from the leaves, the she-cat returning with a mouse. “Wow! That was really good!” She said, impressed by the white warrior’s fast reflexes, “Every piece of prey counts, no matter how small or big.” Bramblefur purred and watched as a gentle snowflake rested on the tip of her nose. She twitched her nose to shake it off, but this only made her sneeze in the process and making her fur fluff up. She giggled and her muzzle felt warm at her foolish actions. “Thank you for hunting with me, Whitemoon.” She said, remembering the warrior’s name. Even though she didn’t talk to many cats - she was quite skilled with knowing names within her clan. “I was wondering if we could be friends - you and I. I’ve never had a friend before. During my training moons, others always teased me and such, so I never really grew-up with any companions.” The she-cat’s words were sincere and meaningful.