View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2022, 02:14 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: June Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Cinderstar
With the moon rising high into the sky, Cinderstar padded quickly through the lush undergrowth of ThunderClan's territory in the direction of Seastones. Not a single part of her was nervous - mainly because she knew she had support going into this first gathering as the official leader. Sparrowflight would be sitting below her, Sundust and Rosepaw would hopefully be coming as well, and plenty of the Clan warrior who seemed to be working just as hard as she was to restore the Clan.

Approaching the beach the silver spotted she-cat was greeted with the familiar scent of ShadowClan, but unlike perhaps most of ThunderClan she refrained from showing any reaction to it. She was a leader now, not just a warrior - and it was her duty to represent ThunderClan. Picking useless fights because she couldn't stand the way the toads smelled would be counter productive.

Cinderstar sucked in a soft breath before heading towards the Seatones, this time bunching her hind legs and ascending the stones with much more confidence than she had the last time. She had every right to be up here - it was something she'd had to remind herself on the way to the gathering - and as she settled onto the rock where she had seen several ThunderClan leaders sit before, her blue gaze shifted to Dawnstar.

"Dawnstar." Her tone was neutral in greeting as she nodded to the ShadowClan leader. "I did not wish to announce it at the last gathering because I had not yet been to the Starcave, but I am ThunderClan's new leader. I have received my lives, and Sparrowflight has been appointed as my deputy." Flicking an ear to indicate the cream and brown she-cat who had hopefully made her way to sit on the rocks below where the other deputies would soon gather.

[ @Undertaker @Jayvines ]

[ THUNDERCLAN HAS ARRIVED ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; June 16th, 2022 at 05:36 PM.