View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2022, 11:39 AM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushh View Post
]Fernwhisker let a sinister smile cross her face, “You can call me Fernwhisker, Mothpaw. The place you’re in… it’s full of greatness. These trees conceal us from the others- enemies, if you’d like to call them that. However, sometimes… these enemies cross into the borders. Would you like to learn how to become the best fighter you can be? To fend your enemies off?”

//OOC: Fernwhisker is talking about the Clans, not those who roam the Dark Forest, if that makes sense.”

@SpiritedWarrior

Mothpaw’s eyes glittered at the skills she could get. Was this really true? Mothpaw glanced around.this place looked sinister through… but it would hurt to try.
“I guess I would like to learn that..” she mewed.
“Excellent,” Fernwhisker sat down then began to think of what the apprentice had heard. “Promise me something, will you Mothpaw? Never ever show any of your Clanmates these skills I am about to teach you. Promise that you’ll listen to everything I say and that you will do these techniques without question.”
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!