Mother: Pigeonswirl
Father:
Siblings: Beeblaze
Kits: none

「Personality」
⊕Open Minded, Friendly, Hard working, Helpful
⊜Confident, Trusting, Motherly, Protective
⊖Easily Depressed, Troubled, Bossy, Easily Angered
Heronflight is an open minded and compassionate warrior that cares for every cat that lives in the clan even if it's not her own. She just loves to be nice to everyone as not everyone has been nice to her. She is very hard working and won't stop until her job is finished. She'll even go out of her way to do something else besides lazing around for the rest of the day. Heronflight is always helping others even if it doesn't mean helping herself. She loves to help and when she sees an opportunity to help she's there.

She is very confident in everything she does even talking to another cat isn't a problem. She can be trusting. She trusts others way too easily which could possibly lead to her downfall. Heronflight can be motherly towards younger cats as she feels that she can be a mother to all cats not just ones that are her own. Which being motherly crosses into her being very protective. She is protective of those younger than her. She doesn't want them to suffer what she has gone through.

Heronflight can get depressed easily when someone either brings up her past or she sees things being repeated. When that happens she'll actually try and talk to cats. That usually seems to help. She is very troubled as she grew up with a mother who neglected her because of her face deformity. If any cat is being mean to anyone who is similar to her she will tell them off. Heronflight can become bossy when provoked. She just likes to get the job done and she won't quit until it is which can affect those working with her. She is sweet, but also can get angered easily. She hates bullies! If your cat bullies another she will step in.

「Stats」

Charisma: 7/10
Confidence: 8/10
Intelligence: 8/10
Kindness: 10/10
Empathy 8/10

Fighting: 7/10
Hunting: 9/10
Speed: 10/10
Swimming: 8/10
Herb Knowledge: 3/10

Openness: 10/10
Optimism: 8/10
Patience: 9/10
Loyalty: 10/10
Faith in Starclan: 10/10

「Fun Information」
Prefix Meaning: Her fur color and to get away from her previous life before her death.
Suffix Meaning: Being able to let go of her past.
Trivia 1: Heronflight is currently my oldest cat still active on WCO. She has a special place in my heart, so she does get shelved sometimes, but I refuse to give up on her.
Trivia 2: Heronflight has no Riverclan blood. She was born in Windclan and all of her family is or was in Windclan.
Trivia 3: Just like her father she was resurrected, because I had missed roleplaying her and its a great honor to roleplay her with a way better life.
☾Young cats
☾Her Family in Riverclan
Dislikes
☾Her mother
☾Cats who hurt her family
☾Disloyal cats

「Opinions」

Thunderclan: Doesn't hate them, but wish they had done better.
Shadowclan: Hates with a passion.
Riverclan: Adores and his very loyal to. Grateful to live there.
Windclan: Loves still, but doesn't regret leaving.
Kittypets: kind of in the middle
Rogues and Loners: kind of in the middle
Starclan: trusts their judgement and is grateful for the second chance.
Dark Forest: Doesn't want to hear one word about that place. Hates cats that train there.

Blizzardsky | Mate | Loves him a lot and is very afraid to loose him. Hopes he isn't upset with her or she would never forgive herself.
Petuniafire | Biological Daughter | Loves her and wants to protect her. Is glad she didn't get upset with her. She didn't mean to miss her warrior ceremony when she was held captive by two-legs.
Pinewish | Biological Father | Wishes she could talk with him. She is the only one that knows he killed her mother. Doesn't blame him one bit. She just wished he hadn't become mates with her again and blames him a little of all the pain she was in.
Pricklebush | Former Mate | Doesn't talk or even think about. Is glad he's been missing for a while. Kind of is scared of him now and doesn't understand why she was with him to begin with.
Streamfeather | Biological Mother | Hates her with a passion. Glad that her father took care of her and rid the clans of the devilish she-cat.

「Appearance」
Heronflight is a black and white tuxedo. She is a large cat with long fur. She has gigantic paws and a long bushy black tail. Her white spots are on her chest, belly, paws and muzzle. She has blue eyes. There is a scar on her forehead. Heronflight has a minor face deformity she was born with where one eye is lower than the other and her nose is so small she has no sense of smell.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; July 21st, 2022 at 10:06 PM.