View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2022, 06:18 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

[ These patrols are due on the 10th July, which is in ten (10) days. Let me know if you need an extension before the deadline. If you'd like for your cat to be replaced VM me, and please do this within two (2) days. Make sure to report to Cinderblaze in the patrol place, as slackers will be punished accordingly. Also, credit to @/Castle for the patrol prompts! ]

Cinderblaze swiftly padded to the base of the Shadowledge. By now he knew which cats he could trust with patrols, so he figured he'd put the two warriors he had in mind on patrols again so that at least two of the patrols actually got reported. Rolling his shoulders, the deputy prepared to send out the next round of patrols - this time he'd think a little more about hunting, though. The prey pile was getting kind of low. Still, border patrols came first - his order of sending out patrols was almost set in stone by now. This was his third time and he thought he was managing quite well.

[ Optional Prompt: A bird nest with babies falls from a low-hanging branch... what do you do? ]

"Pigeonstep [ @Toodle ]!" he mewed. "Lead Wolfmist [ @Ravens ] and Mothpaw [ @LeoDaLeaf ] to the ThunderClan border."

[ Optional Promt: Hm, what is that strange noise in the distance? (you can make up the noise and elaborate further on the prompt if you'd like to!) ]

"Next, Elkfrost [ @Castle ]. Go to the RiverClan border with Spiritfire [ @RiztheHuntress ]"

[ Optional Prompt: Oh, look! A dead possum... wait, surprise! It's not dead! ]

"Badgercloud [ @Théo ]. Take Lizardtail [ @Rabbiteye ] and Redpaw [ @GoldenDays ] to the WindClan border."

[ Optional Prompt: Is that... a trail of crowfood, leading to the outskirts? Do you follow it or leave it alone? ]

"Cowfern [ @Slushie ]. Why don't you take... Palepaw [ @poppy. ] with you to hunt at Pinewatch Patch?"

[ Optional Prompt: Looks like there hasn't been anyone here for a while - and is that a snare? Does someone accidentally step into it? ]

"Beartooth [ @WillowBlows12 ] and Frostedpaw [ @Beetlenose ], go to Mourning Ruins to hunt. There hasn't been anyone there in quite a while so be careful."

[ Optional Prompt: A herd of deer passes through your area. They seem to be leaving behind a weird white rock (salt lick), which they were licking... odd. ]

"Lastly, Hailstorm [ @Catboy ] and Dawnpaw [ @Wintersun ]. Go to Croaking Swamp and bring back some prey."

Satisfied, the tomcat stepped back, waiting for the patrols to gather.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; July 3rd, 2022 at 01:34 PM.