Thread: Windy Hills
View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2022, 08:48 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Windy Hills

|| Shattervenom | @NinjaBloss ||

Seeing Fallownose smile—really smile, bright and breezy and uninhibited—sent a spark of wonder flickering in Shattervenom's chest. She'd never witnessed WindClan's deputy in his element like this, never watched him let loose and actually have fun. It was almost disconcerting... as though Shatter had been given a glimpse of something special and rare that could be ruined with a single wrong move. The tall warrior went stilled herself just in case: clearing her throat and flattening her childish grin into a more modest expression. See? I'm professional! Totally professional. We're cool. I'm good at hanging out. "Happy to hunt with you, Fallownose. Thanks for inviting me on the patrol."

She purred warm and quiet, the gentle burble of hot tea poured into a mug. With a lighthearded quirk of her banner, Shattervenom snatched her three birds and followed the deputy away from the wind-stirred hills—pressing her face into the push of a pillowy gust and falling in love with the territory all over again.

ʙᴜsʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ | ʙᴜᴍᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 4 ᴅᴀʏs
If you use bright colors in your posts, I will not read them ♡