View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2017, 01:30 PM
Purple People Eater

My Mood: Sad

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The warrior shook his head, and smiled softly down at the molly "No, I guess I just wanted to say hi, maybe make a new friend." he said, gently laying himself down next to the ginger molly, giving her quite a bit of space. He licked his chest fur then looked at the molly, his blue orbs shone with happiness "Quite the cold weather we're having aren't we, would've been nice if we moved in a warmer location." he laughed, smiling widely as he remembered their move from the old clan site to the new one, he did like it here, but he was a little homesick, that and his brother was probably looking for them, it made him worry. He quickly got rid of that thought with a shake of his head and turned his attention back to the she-cat, hoping he didn't miss anything she said.
She purrs "Yeah. It sure is strange here. It isn't like our old place" she says. "Its strange not seeing the nursery and apprentice den i grew up in." she adds. Her bright blue orbs sweep over the clan. The rust colored molly stops her gaze when it lands on the tom. Her maw forms a mischievous grin and she flicks him with her tail and jumps away hoping he would give chase. She was a warrior but she had the mind and soul of a kit

Watertalon and Phantomspirit
(Thank u Mirefern for this amazing picture)

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ