Thread: June Gathering
View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2022, 10:32 AM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: June Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The excuses and muttered apologies of Snowleap fell on unfeeling ears as the Thunderclan deputy stared intently at Skystar as he stepped forward to penalize his deputy before stating his version of how Cinderpaw came to be stuck in their camp. The emerald fire in her eyes grew stronger as he seemed to merely brush off the fact that if this was indeed done in good faith, a messenger would have been sent to Thunderclan to inform them. Perhaps THEN a civil discussion of the transference of prey and herbs could be negotiated.

Stifling the displeased rumble of a growl in her throat, Sparrowflight merely gave a flick of her ear and a brief nod to Cinderstar as she called for her to lead the clan home. "Good luck with that mousebrain of a cat," she grumbled quietly, her words just loud enough for Cinderstar to hear, before leaping off the stones as well. "Thunderclan, follow me!"

A quick flick of her tail and she was off. Swift paws leading the way back towards the forest for her peers to follow home.