View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2017, 03:03 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowstorm View Post
She purrs "Yeah. It sure is strange here. It isn't like our old place" she says. "Its strange not seeing the nursery and apprentice den i grew up in." she adds. Her bright blue orbs sweep over the clan. The rust colored molly stops her gaze when it lands on the tom. Her maw forms a mischievous grin and she flicks him with her tail and jumps away hoping he would give chase. She was a warrior but she had the mind and soul of a kit
Cloudspots stared in the direction that the molly ran, surprise evident on his face. The silver tom crouched and was about to launch forward, ready to chase the molly before images of his brother standing on the Highledge flashed in his mind, he narrowed his eyes and sat up straight, he couldn't act like a kit, not when his brother was missing and his siblings were still trying to get over the fact that he's gone, he had to act responsible. The warrior neatly wrapped his tail around his paws and flattened his ears, sadness danced in his blue hues as he looked at the molly, it was time for him to act like a warrior, especially after the battles he was put through, his clan needed him, and he can't act like a kit at this time. With a huff he picked himself up and began to pad in the direction of the gorse tunnel, not casting a glance back at the ginger molly "I'm sorry but I cannot play with you at the moment, I'm a little too busy." he said begrudgingly, wishing that he could go back and play, but he got rid of that thought and stopped, 'I don't have to go hunting right this moment.....maybe we could chat a little more.' he thought before he turned and padded in the direction of the molly, " I can chat with you, but only for a short amount of time, then I must go hunt." he stated, smiling softly at the ebony and ginger she cat, hoping she understood.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us