View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2022, 11:52 AM

Default Re: passing the torch

Hello my wonderful friend! I am here to apply after this thread has been up for roughly two hours because once I saw it I knew I had to apply.

I am here to apply Sunshadow, my recently new main and fitted for the role of caretaker to Ashenkit. Unfortunately, I cannot make fancy form because I have a bio for her and that has all the information needed.

But, I think Sunshadow would be a good cat for the role because she’s a motherly type cat and would absolutely take care of Ashenkit and give her as much care and attention that she wants. She’d be a good role model because since she’s my main I’m getting her involved in important things around Thunderclan and she would gladly teach Ashenkit how to be a good role model to others. She could also help Ashenkit understand the basics of hunting if she wanted to so that when she does get to it in her apprentice training she won’t struggle or find it difficult.

Well, that’s all I’ve got to say but I can definitely try and add more if you wanted to. @poppy.