Old July 22nd, 2022, 02:57 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

**Doeheart & Heronkit**
@Slushie @Estelle
@marni [For the mention]

The lilac queen sighed as her kits continued to be a recurring distraction. She stood as she saw Craneglide pulling herself up to the Streamstone and retrieving Flintkit. Her breath caught mildly, watching her small kit so high off the ground and being jostled about but she held her tongue. At least most of her litter seemed to still be in the nursery. Ducking her head to Elkkit, she meowed, ”Hush, darling. We must listen without talking while our leaders are holding a meeting. I’ll be right back, don’t move.”

Doeheart stepped around her closest kit and padded towards the Streamstone to meet Craneglide. She dipped her head gratefully to the warrior then turned stern amber eyes on her wayward kit before lifting him by the scruff [Let me know if this doesn’t work for you] and turning towards her other naughty kit. With Flintkit, hopefully complacently, swinging from her jaws, she used a paw to gently shove Heronkit back towards the nursery. The young she-kit huffed disappointedly as her mother’s paw ushered her away from the Streamstone. At least she wasn’t being carried around like her brother though, she smirked as she turned away, hanging her head and dragging her paws back towards the nursery.

Doeheart herded Heronkit beside Elkkit then set Flintkit down beside the two. Giving Heronkit and Flintkit a hard look, she meowed, ”Now both of you behave yourselves or you’ll be going back into the nursery.” She wound herself around behind the three kits and sat down, facing Blizzardwind with her fluffy lilac tail wrapped loosely around her brood.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing