View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2017, 09:44 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Quakepaw followed Nightpaws gaze up into the tree. She too could see the small leaves there were left rustle. She shrugged hopping closer to Nightpaw so she could hear, the molly noticed the tom spoke at barely a whisper. Quakepaw felt her paws move across the snowy floor closer to the tree. She herself wasn't great at climbing trees but wouldn't show her struggle. The she-cat looked up into the tree again, at the new angle she saw a large crow perched on branch, his feather fluffed. Quakepaw turned back to her friend. "Yeah, nice big bird. Don't know how - must've gotten lucky in leaf-fall. A crow. How do you want catch it?" Quakepaws mind raced with all the techniques she had learned. "I could try and knock it off its course. Injure its wings, you could kill it when it falls. It would be the easiest the branch looks brittle, and its too high up to hold both of us." Quakepaw looked back up, the tree had definitely taken a beating this year from the snow. Despite its impressive strong leaves. Their was also a lot of snow which would prove to be slippery.
{Sorry for the late responses, my Rp finder suddenly got popular @w@" }
Nightpaw nodded and looked up once more, his ebony fur ruffled as a cold wind blew. The young apprentice flattened his ears "Are you sure you wouldn't like me to climb instead....I seem a little...smaller in size." he said, carefully choosing his words, she was a she cat, and they can be scary when provoked. He turned his silver gaze back upon the tabby and flicked the tip of his tail, he stood there for a few seconds before hauling himself up the tree "I'll climb and you kill." he stated, already on the third branch, letting out a squeak when he slipped, but quickly regaining his balance. The apprentice finally made it where he was close enough to leap and break the crow's wings. He crouched, his whiskers quivered with anticipation as he readied himself, remembering his training with his former mentor, he licked his maw and leaped, landing right behind the bird. It took him a second to regain his senses before he lurched forward and broke the birds wings with a quick swipe, within a few seconds the bird began to plummet down to the ground "here it comes." he said fairly loudly, making sure Quakepaw heard his warning, looking over the branch, making sure it landed in the right spot.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us