View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2022, 11:00 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudivity View Post
She laughed as she watched the kit try the move. The little kit had done her absolute best for doing it her first time. Silverpaw watched her try to pounce unbalanced, which had ultimately been the reason why she had fallen. "That was a good first try! If you keep practicing, I think you could be leader of RiverClan." The compliment that Rowankit had thrown her off. She wasn't used to compliments like that. "Why thank you! I have been practicing for a whole moon. I'm not much older than you and your brother." She had remembered being ushered out of the nursery by her own mother when Rowankits mother had started her kitting.
Rowankit smiled, flexing her paws before picking herself up. She wrinkled her nose once more, ears dropping along with her confidence. Failure was such a big thing for a little kit, and her emotions burned up inside her chest. After all, she had just flopped in front of one of the coolest cats in her clan! She flicked the tip of her tail, looking up at Silver with a pitiful expression. "Really?" She squeaked, emotions changing within a flash. Leader? That's so cool! She thought. I'd be the best leader ever!
Rowan looked up at Silverpaw, blinking as she mentioned how small their age gap was. Rowan had hardly realized that Silverpaw was only a few moons older than her. It seemed like so long ago she was hazily watching her apprentice ceremony. She longed for the day that she'd be announced an apprentice, as soon as she escaped the clutches of camp, she'd run as far as her legs could take her.
A smile adorned her maw, and she chirped out of excitement. "When I'm an apprentice, do you think you could hunt with me!?" She asked. "We could run for moons out there I bet!"