View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2022, 11:54 PM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossomflight_:D View Post
Blossomflight basked in the warm sun, wishing she had a friend by her side. not one cat had spoken to her... she was beginning to get worried. "So many of these vats no each other..." Blossomflight quietly observed. "if only cats would accept me..." Blossomflight was new to the clan, and no cat even looked at her. it was as if she didnt exist! She sighed and retreated to the warriors den. Perhaps som friendly cats would speak to her there.
Willowpaw caught notice of the new clan member, she looked so lonely.
Well, It's not like I have anyone to talk to."
She thought solemnly before rushing to the she-cat before she retreated into teh warriors den.
"H-hello!"

Willowpaw tried to be cheerful, but her anxiety got the better of her and she sounded like a nervouse kit. Willowpaw didn't quite look at Blossomflight, woried of what her reaction to her bi-coloured eyes and dirty looking pelt would be. When she was a kit, she thought it was so cool that non of the other kits had different colours in each eye, she also thought that the brown and black splotches on her silky white pelt made her look ready for anything, almost as if she was dirtied from battle and hunts. It was different now, and the once confident outgoing kit had turned into a self consious apprentice, only really talking to her mentor and no one else unless they started the conversation, but this was different for her, and she didn't know how it would turn out.

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)