View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2022, 08:13 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Character of the Month (August 2022)

Character Name [mention user]: Centipedepaw [ @xath ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: ShadowClan
Why should this character be featured?: Centipedepaw is such a wonderful character. He's fun, unique, and extremely well-written. Xath does a great job writing out beautiful posts for him and his brother, Hornetpaw, and the way he interprets the world is just so interesting. I also love his dynamic with his mentor, Ivysnake. The two of them have such a great relationship, and I'm excited to expand more on that!

Character Name [mention user]: Deadmoon [ @gs29513 ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: WindClan
Why should this character be featured?: Deadmoon has been around for a long time. She had to deal with an abusive mother who didn't love her and two siblings who treated her horribly. Deadmoon has gone through so much in her life, but she was able to push through all that and become a warrior. She's had so much character development, and gs29513 roleplays her so well. Her dynamic with Rookscreech is interesting, and I'm glad that she's now on better terms with one of her siblings, Wolffang!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!