View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2022, 11:04 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: Character of the Month (August 2022)

Character Name: Lilycreek [ @lonely.lilyx ]
Character Faction: RiverClan
Why should this character be featured?: Ever since I started RPing Sproutkit, Lilycreek has been a fantastic mother and an overall amazing character that I love seeing here on WCO. She’s caring, headstrong, and true to who she is. It was truly difficult and heart-breaking to see her deal with the death of her four-moon-old son, becoming broken and bitter, all while vowing to take down the killer. I believe that more people need to see how amazing of a character she is. I absolutely adore her! Very excited to see what happens with Lilycreek in the future of RiverClan, she is very intriguing to read about.

Character Name: Slatewhisker [ @~Fierce~ ]
Character Faction: RiverClan
Why should this character be featured?: As challenging as it was for Pikestar to choose a deputy to help him lead RiverClan, I know in my heart that he made no mistake in choosing Slatewhisker. She is an amazing, headstrong character that has already done so much for her clan and I think she should get even more love and recognition than she already has! Slatewhisker is a kind-hearted molly with a strong loyalty and headstrong personality that I know will help her become a part of a thriving new future for RiverClan. I look very much forward to her growth and how her overall character changes throughout her time as a deputy. She is already such an amazing character, despite just coming into the picture. Quickly becoming one of my favorites!