View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2022, 04:14 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Starling’s Territory(Open)

That little.....Starling resisted the urge to leap back into battle, the absolute impertinence of the little molly was driving her insane. She wanted nothing more than to claw her face off, but she had the sense to acknowledged that as wounded as she was it would be idiotic to reignite the conflict. Her breathing was heavy as she struggled to contain her rage, and when she did speak it was with a cold, angry tone. Fine. I too have no desire for this to end in a loss of life. she grunted, turning with a lash of her tail. She attempted a defiant, powerful, stalking movement, but her walking was far closer to a hobbling stagger than anything else as she tried to disguise the fact that her belly was still dripping blood, along with her chest. Starling muttered under her breath angrily, insults flowing like a stream. That little wretch, no idea who she thinks she is, I have no idea how she got even halfway decent at fighting. A foxheart and a faker too, acting all timid and then aggressive, I bet she just wanted to steal my territory.
@Blossomflight_