Thread: Hidden Haven
View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2022, 09:33 AM

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: Hidden Haven

Beechkit followed the clan, cocking his head curiously. He hadn’t really caught on to what was happening, but for all he knew they were evacuating camp. Wide-eyed, he looked at the territory that surrounded him. Wow, he was getting an exclusive territory tour before his apprenticeship had even started! “Wowza,” he whispered as he gazed around him. “This is super duper cool!” The forest around him gave him mysterious vibes, and he enjoyed them. Beechkit breathed in the scents with a strong longing. Everything smelled so fresh!

He was rather tall for his age, so he could keep up with the clan without a problem. In long strides he followed them, tail wagging in excitement. Finally, they arrived. Hidden Haven. A wide grin sprouted on his maw, and he puffed out his chest in pride. He had managed to get here by himself. He didn’t need a warrior to help him, he was perfectly capable! The tomcat stretched out his pure white paws in front of him, taking a moment to look at them before gazing at Dawnstar. He pricked his ears at her call. A meeting?! Cool! He smiled, sitting down and curling his tail around his paws. Attentively he watched the leader on the Shadowledge.

(OPEN)