Thread: Hidden Haven
View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2022, 09:48 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Hidden Haven

[the original idea for Darkypoo didn't go as planned... so interactions are open!]

Darkpaw padded into the clearing behind the rest of the clan as he was instructed. The young tom was slightly tired after walking so much, but he wouldn't dare show any of the clan that. After all, he was the apprentice of the clan's deputy who was specifically chosen by their leader, and whom he respected a lot for his strength. He couldn't imagine possibly sullying Cinderblaze's name by showing he was tired after a little walk.

The black tabby studied his new surroundings carefully through narrowed icy blue eyes, opening his mouth to taste the air to let the new scents wash over him. He hadn't yet been in this part of the territory and there were many things unfamiliar to him, however, he trusted his leader's judgment and believed that where they were now would undoubtedly be safe from harm.

His ear's pricked at Dawnstar's call for a meeting, and he carefully made his way closer to the tree in order to get a better view, making sure not to step on any stray tails or kits who wandered too far from their caretakers. Quietly, he sat down, the tip of his tail flicking behind him as he anxiously awaited what the large she-cat had to say.

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here