View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2022, 02:42 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Hidden Haven

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudy sky View Post
Dappledleaf wrinkled her nose at the ants, moving her moss away from the tree. She did not want to give any cat ant bites. At Darkpaws question, the long furred molly tilted her head. "This is my first patrol out after having kits. Sagepaw and Birchpaw." She waved her tail vaguely in the direction of the makeshift camp. Those two were his new denmates, and she wondered if the three of them would be friends.

{ @Darkclaws @Rabbiteye }
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post
Darkpaw's eyes widened at Cloversun's proclamation and looked down at his moss only to see a couple of ants moving around in it. "You're right Cloversun, I must not have noticed. Thank you," He meowed gratefully. He tossed his few balls of moss to the side and moved over to a rock in the same area, this time making sure to check for ants as he set about his task. Turning his icy blue eyes towards his other patrol-mate he said "Oh! The two new apprentices!?" with excitement. He was happy to have some new denmates and he remembered cheering for them when their names were called, "I can't wait to properly meet them," he added, turning back towards the moss. "This is my first patrol ever, I'm happy to be able to help out the clan so I think I kind of get why you seem so distracted. I'm sure being stuck in the nursery got boring." He said quietly, thinking about the time he himself had been in the nursery. But then he had known nothing but that, he couldn't possibly imagine what it'd be like to be used to being free and out in the territory just to be confined to one space for several moons.

[ @cloudy sky @Rabbiteye ]
Cloversun flicked the ants off her legs, then returned to the rocks.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch