View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2022, 02:24 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical
Default Re: ThunderClan Events

Event Name - "flowers and butterflies"
who is hosting it?: briardust
tell me about your event: this event will be made for kits, warriors, and apprentices. flowers such as hydrangeas, wild orchids, red poppies, bluebells, cornflowers, etc, will be collected. a die will be rolled for each participant, and the user that gets the highest number will be the winner. kits will be assigned to search around camp. apprentices must search outside of camp, accompanied by their mentor only. if the mentor spots flowers while with an apprentice, they may NOT mention it to the apprentice. the apprentice must find the flowers on their own. warriors alone may leave the camp normally. if any cat runs into any flowers, they may only hold THREE flowers at a time. when they collect these three flowers, they MUST bring them back to briardust before continuing to search. each cat will be assigned a different flower to look for. kits may not help other kits to search. if a cat runs into a patch of flowers, picks up THREE flowers, brings them back, and some of them are gone, this means that another cat has come by to pick some up. the entirety of the territory of thunderclan is available to warriors and apprentices.