View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2022, 02:24 PM
Winter/Holiday Pine'Paw!

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Willow’s Art Shop!

Character Name:Beekit (Never actually used on this site, is a very old character from a different site but I thought he'd have some nice art in commemoration for his 2nd anniversary.)
Character Gender/Pronouns:Male He/Him
Character Age:2-3 moons, often changes through different roleplays
Character Reference:He is a very, very, very small kit with stubby legs. His fur is pure white, but extremely white. His fur is so big and fluffy you can barely see his legs, tail, or face. His eyes are yellow as a bee, hence his name, and he has a bright pink heart shaped nose. He has a scar on the bride of his nose, although it is tiny. He also looks happy every time you see his face because he's always happy.
Do they have eyelashes?:No
What Kind?:Maybe clean colored sketch, but what does a non-clean colored sketch look like? Like, I find it better to understand in a picture reference of the differences.
Pose:Go for whatever pose you want! I don't mind.
Expression:A happy boi
Extras?:Yes, Dovekit! His bestie/sister
+ Extra Character Nameovekit
Extra Character Gender/Pronouns:Female She/Her
Extra Character Age:2-3 moons
Extra Character Reference:Quiet a fluffy kit, stubby legs, but not as fluffy as Beekit. Has bright green eyes that shine like emeralds. Light grey fur with darker grey ear tips, paws, and tail tip. Has a white mark on her chest.
Do they have eyelashes?:No
@Willowfern

-----------------------------------------------------------------

School is starting, so I will be on less frequently. I will be free the most on weekends. On weekdays, I will be unable to rp or be on from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. . I hopefully will be able to rp as much as time will allow me to, but I will be much busier than normal.