View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2022, 12:59 PM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Unborn Clan kits for adoption!

Sorry about the wierd link guys. I guess the link didn work. Heres a description of each kit, and you guys can choose which you would like.

Graykit: She is a sweet, happy kit, who always looks for the bright in the world but can get a little down on herself. She is a silver and black tabby with a spotted belly.

Sunkit: He is a energetic and wild kit, who wants to be the best warrior he can be. He is a ginger tabby with white paws and belly.

Firekit: He is a calm, chill, kit,who from time to time is suddenly bursting with energy. He is a ginger tabby.

Please let me know which kit you would like, @HopeFeather @Karma Holmes
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.

Last edited by WhitesilverQueen; September 5th, 2022 at 01:00 PM.