View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2022, 03:46 PM
Going back on hiatus soon

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: September Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Slatestripe padded into the open area before the Seastones, keeping pace with his Clanmates. His muscles rippled under his pelt, ready to spring to his Clan’s defense if some other Clan caused trouble. The other leaders had better be fair to their new leader. He was doing the best he could to pull them all together after Skystar’s disastrous leadership.

He looked around for some cat to sit near. He wasn’t too keen on interacting with cats from other Clans. He didn’t care much for having friends outside of his own Clan. He thought it asinine.

He caught site of Rootstripe and decided to approach him. “Excited for this Gathering?” he questioned.

( @.Stardust. )
Rootstripe noticed a cat looking at him, it was Slatestripe, one of his classmates. Rootstripe padded over to Slatestripe, with an answer of: "Yes, but it's just been tough, losing our leaders so fast. And Skystar was crowfood!" He told Slatestripe, they would be better suited under Pikestar, but Pikestar just needed to hold it together. "I'm actually not excited, HA! Just joking!" Rootstripe laughed. Of course he was excited for the gathering, "Of course I'm excited! You know that!" Rootstripe wanted to dash away to a different place. But it was just too exciting to really handle. Rootstripe just loved gatherings! They were just way too cool to hate.