View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2022, 05:40 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: September Gathering

Flintfang

“Surpise.” The silver-furred tom murmured in greeting as he moved into place beside his best friend, Pebblefoot. His appearance was rather abrupt, and Flintfang hoped he hadn’t scared Pebblefoot. Blinking, the swift-legged feline raised his head, scanning the gathered crowd through hopeful sage green eyes. But alas, only WindClan had arrived, and save for them, no other Clans were here.

With a quiet, almost inaudible sigh, Flintfang sat down, curling his tail neatly around his paws to wait. He didn’t care for talking to any other Clan cats, unless it was a ShadowClanner. And by ShadowClanner, Flintfang was referring to a very specific feline. Raccoonpelt.

Shaking his head, he turned back to Pebblefoot, the ever-present sparkle of amusement glinting in his eyes. “How are we today, oh high and mighty Pebblefoot?” The tom-cat teased lightly, reverting back to his usual theatrics.

[ @.Stardust. - Pebblefoot / @The Vast - Raccoonpelt Mention ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosepaw
(Open For Interaction )

Rosepaw slunk in after her Clan, wide, sapphire eyes scanning the clearing with no small amount of awe. She’d never seen so many cats, and one quick glance at the Leader’s perches told her that this was only two Clans gathered here for now. Tilting her head to the side, Rosepaw wondered how full the place would be with all four Clans in attendance. That thought alone also alerted her to the fact that if she didn’t find a place to sit soon, all the preferable spots would be taken. So with a quick sweep of the clearing, Rosepaw hesitated and began straying in a random direction, trying not to stare at any cat that caught her interest. She felt both excited and pathetic. Excited because this was the first Gathering she'd ever attended, and pathetic because everyone was going to witness her spending this time alone. Unless she found some way to weasel herself into an apprentice group, which would be very unlikely, since Rosepaw disliked bothering others, as she called it.

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.