View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2022, 06:11 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Desolated Tracks

Frost dragged a large rat into the recesses of the abandoned nest next to the desolate monster tracks. He’d spent the past quarter moon refining his hunting skills, practicing his crouch-and-leap over and over until he felt he’d got it down to reflex. He’d done enough work to allow himself to catch this fat rat for himself. It more than made up for the squirrel he’d failed to catch yesterday.

In a dark corner of the nest, he began to rip away at his prey. His stomach rumbled with fierce hunger. For the past several days, he’d banned himself from consuming Twoleg scraps. If he wanted to eat, he had to catch it himself. His failed attempt at catching a squirrel yesterday meant he’d gone hungry since then. Finding prey in the Twolegplace wasn’t always easy, given how many rogues and loners had staked their claims on the most prey-rich territory.

{open}
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.