View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2022, 10:34 AM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: September Gathering

Sungaze

-----

Sungaze tilted his head at Flashlight putting his paw up, he copied him still confused but he didn't want to upset the cat in front of him, though he doesn't seem like he would get too upset at me, he seems way too tired for that. His ear flicked slightly as he narrowed his eyes in concern.

Once he set his paw back down he chuckled lightly, "We do go in trees once in a while but I don't think we would ever hang out with squirrels. They are rather annoying little creatures." They hummed lightly as studied Flashlight, "Are you okay? You sleep like you haven't slept in moons." Truly I hope he is able to get some well rested sleep after this gathering, it seems that he needs it.

He glanced over when when Shadowclan entered, taking note of the loner that was somehow not chased out yet, slightly narrowing their eyes before they turned their gaze back to Flashlight. "How is it over in Riverclan with the fishes?" Sungaze's maw gently twitched when she had said this.

@Willowfern

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)