View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2022, 03:40 PM

Status: I recently moved, and haven´t been feeling my best, but I am excited to rejoin the site, start over
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Special- with a side of trauma(Plot)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredTheFrog View Post
Name: Cody
Role: one of the abused kits
Looks: Hazel tabby tom with blue eyes, a scar running across his side, one just under his left eye, and one above his muzzle
Backstory: Cody was born to David and Cynthia, who were both outsiders at the time of his birth. He has 5 same litter brothers, and he's the runt of the group. His mom was always hard of him because he was smaller and more timid by nature than his brothers, who teased and treated him poorly excessively because of his coat. His father, whom he shared the same colored pelt, decided to teach and train him more harshly than his brothers, hoping to pass on his knowledge onto his son. However, Cody soon showed a dislike for his father's lessons, who took off soon after for another mate. His mother and his brothers would constantly harass him about his uselessness, and would often make him feel left out (eating his food, scaring away the occasional mouse or rat, and generally making him feel like he was a failure). It was by pure luck he was found by a little girl named Penny when he was two moons, who came by his home every day in order to feed the kitty. One day, about a month later, she followed him back to where his family has staying in an alley, and took them all to an animal shelter nearby with her parents to give them a better home. Penny, who Cody was sure she was going to take him home, ending up taking home one of his brothers instead. Lonely and betrayed, he stayed at the shelter for another month before he was adopted by a kind couple. A month later, the couple found out they were having a baby, so dropped Cody off on the side of the road. Cody reluctantly returned to his family, before running away after a week of more abuse.
Mention: @WhitesilverQueen
@Catrina

Both excepted! Fredthefrog, is kit 1 ok with you?
Catrina, member 1?
Iḿ so sorry about taking such a long break, I wasn feeling emotionally well, and then made a big move to a new state. I am going to start over with all new characters. All my other cats can be remembered, or talked about, but I will not be using them anymore. If anyone can update me on what happened while I was gone, that would be really helpful, and I love roleplaying with everyone on site.